Well at last we have some beautiful weather, hooray! Isn’t it funny though how the sunshine streaming into our homes suddenly illuminates dust and dirt that we simply hadn’t noticed over the previous weeks and months? If this has happened to you and all of a sudden your carpets or upholstery look tired or grubby it is time to act and it is always wise to use nothing but the best carpet cleaning company.
Let’s face it your carpets and upholstery are among the most expensive purchases you will ever make for you home, second only probably to the cost of refurbishing your kitchen or bathroom. So looking after these expensive investments will help to ensure they last for many years and that they stay looking good!
Carpets and upholstery are made from many different fibre and fabric types, so when it comes to cleaning you need an experienced professional who can recognise the different fibre or fabric types and treat accordingly! Using domestic or rented equipment could result in damage to the pile, over wet carpets and dirt attracting residues. Only professional carpet cleaners have equipment which will remove all dirt, dust, bacteria and allergens from deep within the pile.
So how can you be sure that you book the best carpet cleaning company?
Use these 5 simple steps:
- Only choose a company that agrees a reasonable price before the work is carried out and that it is clear what is included. Remember if the price sounds too good to be true it probably is! Beware bait and switch.
- Check the company is a member of either the National Carpet Cleaners Association (NCCA) or The Approved Carpet Cleaners Association (TACCA) www.tacca.co.uk or preferably both! Check their membership is current using the lookup facilities on these websites.
- Make sure the company is insured for both public liability and treatment risk and that the technicians are fully trained, qualified and experienced. Quality companies will always back this up with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Ask about the cleaning method and machinery that will be used. A deep thorough clean will always include a professional pre-vacuum, child and pet friendly professional treatments, agitation to massage the treatment deep into the pile, steam extraction, stain treatment and pile grooming. All carried out using professional equipment.
- Don’t accept second best – professional carpet and upholstery cleaning specialists will arrive on time, in a sign written van, wearing smart and clean work-wear bearing their company logo. They will have professional equipment and protect your floors with a dustsheet. They will also have a professional website which clearly displays their full address!
You can rest assured that Bonne Fresh Clean are fully compliant with all of the above points .